Hello m'Managerians !
What do you think m'Manager 2.0 should be ? What features SHOULD or MUST be implemented right now !
Hello, below how to manage agent orders:
- Creation / Change Order
- Order status (pending)
- The person who entered it will be written on the order
- Calculation commission on the orders paid (does not generate commissions if the administrator does not pass to the paid state the order)
- Orders (Orders list with agent name)
- Possibility to change the order status (canceled,In process, Shipped, Paid)
- Possibility to print the order in pdf format
Thanks for your interest. I thought you went for something else and paused this feature. I am almost done. Small details to fix and test.
Main functions are ready now. I clean and make tests.
Thank you so much
I changed so many things that I am now testing each feature, but all your requests are added. I will polish later. For now you can login and record your email and password to help test it.
Please note that to make the commision feature useful for current users and people who won't use the Sale Order option, commissions are computed only on paid invoices. It means that when orders are completed, you need to generate the invoice and picking list if needed.
When the invoice is marked paid, commissions are generated.
Let me know if you need more explanations.
Don't worry if data are removed. Before release, I delete all data and test every single feature to see if output is okay.